Re: [IRCA] PATRICK GRIFFITH'S ADDRESS

Apologies again to the list: Pete I am receiving e-mail from others. I
just received 2 test messages from private addresses that came through
fine. It seems like only you are not getting through and I have no idea
why. WebTV does not provide the capability to block addresses or domains
like computer based systems do. Please feel free to try my other
address: n0nnk@xxxxxxxxx (the second digit is a zero).

Patrick Griffith, CBT CBNT CRO
Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/