[IRCA] "AM" Cordless Phones (Re: WAS PART 15 QUESTION)

[IRCA] "AM" Cordless Phones (Re: WAS PART 15 QUESTION)

Does anyone have those phones that operated in the 1600 to 1700am part of
the band?

I've been looking for one for awhile to fiddle with.

Email mne offlist if you have one.

Paul Walker
walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx