[IRCA] FL TPs 5/26

Most of usual TP carriers in this AM but most weaker than recently, even old reliable 1098 barely made it out of the noise.

2 702, 648, 567, 1575? (see below)

1 1512, 1098, 1035, 1017, 828, 738, 693, 576, 883w/SAH

Re 1575 - I've had a carrier on 1575 frequently sometimes up to a (3) or so and it usually has the fading characteristics of a distant tx, but I am still suspicious because it is on one of the --25 kHz freq where the 25 kHz sidebands of the local oscillator sometimes produce a spurious signal. In addition I have logged Thailand a number of times but not at this time of year since the path is in darkness only  from OCT to MAR.

Maybe there is a new DU station on 1575?

Passive 23" spiral loop, modified 2010

Ray Moore, FT Myers, FL