[IRCA] TP's for May 25

Listened from 1145 to 1220UT; this morning showed a tiny bit of Asiatic action, but I obviously wasn't up early enough for LWBC if there was any.   We're talking minimalist DX here...carriers only today.

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly): none

reasonable audios (though often battling w/splash):  none

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise: none

Burbles in the splatter and noise:  none

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter): 702, 738 and 1098, all DU; 1566  Asian, presumably HLAZ being undermodulated, as it was a good strength at times; this was the most consistent carrier during the period I listened.

(and the propagation monitor said that the peak was just before 1200UT, so nothing was lost by returning to the sack at 1220UT)

best wishes,

Nick