Re: [IRCA] Aussie-531 Audio Heard on SRF-T615 Ultralight at Grayland

Re: [IRCA] Aussie-531 Audio Heard on SRF-T615 Ultralight at Grayland

Thanks Paul,

     The music was instrumental, but the signal was not  steady enough to
confirm a classical music format.  Anyway, since I didn't  hear an ID, I don't
plan to claim this reception as an Ultralight distance  record.  Maybe someone
else can try for this station at Grayland,  and get a definite ID.

     The portable nulling bearing was definitely from  the southwest.
however, and there aren't too many domestic stations on 531  :>)  So, I'm just happy
to have received Australia on a stock  Ultralight, and had lots of fun doing
it.

          73,  Gary

listings at AOL Autos.