Re: [IRCA] Aussie-531 Audio Heard on SRF-T615 Ultralight at Grayland

Re: [IRCA] Aussie-531 Audio Heard on SRF-T615 Ultralight at Grayland

I doubt what you heard was 4KZ then Gary. Radio 4 Kay Zed runs AC'ish/Easy
Listneing/Oldies type music. I've never heard them with Classical.

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com
www.radio-talk.net