Re: [IRCA] Talking house on 1650

I've heard several of these here in central Delaware.  And yes, I add them to the log when I do hear them!

John Cereghin WDX3IAO
Smyrna DE

Walter Salmaniw <salmaniw@xxxxxxx> wrote:
For those of us in Victoria and vicinity, I'm playing around on the X-Band tonight and note a talking house on 1650.  That's a difficult channel here, as both 1660 and 1640 produce a lot of splatter.  Initially I couldn't be sure what I was hearing, but as things progressed, it was obviously a loop.  I heard the phone number 479-3333 and Sutton Realty, which is a local realtor group.  Also they mentioned the technology of a talking house, and how this can help sell homes.  There was no specific address given for a house, so I have no idea where this is coming from.  Perhaps I need to go out on my bike and explore!  Anyone else in the Victoria area hearing this?  I have a call into the office and hope that someone calls back about it!!!  .....Walt Salmaniw, Victoria