Re: [IRCA] Canadian QSLs

Even though I started collecting QSLs at 15 in 1965, just shortly before
I turned 16,
Your sooooo young!!

some I have are from the 40s & 50s.
I was given a collection by the wife of W5CPW, of his QSL's from stations he worked in 1928 to 1941. Major portion are 80 meter CW. Dick Weeks died in 1985 just 3 weeks after retiring.

>I love to look back on so many neat old QSL cards from the past.
They do bring back, most times, good memories.

My QSL from the BBC dated in 1960 has picture of Big Ben and parliment on it. I have walked across the bring in the picture and we walked up past Big Ben and had tour of the BBC that afternoon. This was in June 1967.

Not only are they good for memories, they are good for remembering history, which so many today seem not to care about.

73's

Willis