Re: [IRCA] Canadian QSLs

Even though I started collecting QSLs at 15 in 1965, just shortly before
I turned 16, some I have are from the 40s & 50s. I even have one from
JOCK Nagoya, Japan from the 20s or 30s with a pix of their longwire
antenna, before they had a tower.  I love to look back on so many neat
old QSL cards from the past. Another from WHBC 1480 looks like from the
40s. QSL cards are a piece of history. We as DXers often know more about
the stations' history than the people who work there. The OM at KAST did
not know KAST came on in 1922 in K Falls, in So Oregon, moved by sidecar
to Astoria in 1925. One of the oldest stations in the state.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager