Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] CBA [non] DX test and program timing

On Monday 07 April 2008 22:18, Saul Chernos wrote:
> I listened at botth 0000 and 01200 and some of thre in-between, and
> nada. Willis Monk says he had tone and code at 0130. The engineer
> is looking into all of this - he thought something went swry but
> wasn't yet certain what or how or if. I'll report back soon. They
> are indeed one hour ahead of eastern time. That I confirmed wityh
> him earlier today (Monday) when we spoke. Thanks, all, for bearing
> with me on this. I'll keep you all posted.

I checked my 0130 (EDT) recording, and heard normal programming (CBC
Radio Overnight, with a segment from Radio Sweden) - no code or
tones.  There are ESPN spots that use code for sound effects - maybe
that's what was heard by Willis.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON