Re: [IRCA] Ultralight DXpeditions...Freedom and Fun Without a Ton .

Re: [IRCA] Ultralight DXpeditions...Freedom and Fun Without a Ton .

Yea we probably did have this conversation before.  I seem to have more and
more of that these days!  Yes they are Sharps which I like better for a lot
of reasons...the main one being they can sit in synchro mode awaiting an
analog signal...great for unattended recording (Sonys don't have
synchro mode on analog signals).

I guess I would try longer patch cord and see if it makes a difference - low
cost trial.  What I would get was not really hash but the "pulsing" noise of
the drive in MD.  Gets picked up by the radio ferrite and then recorded.