Re: [IRCA] Correct calls on 1280 Spokane, WA

Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:
> And now KPTQ has a CP to go to 125 Watts but the directional pattern changes
> slightly... but I don't think that will change a heckuva lot except adding a
> few more people into their night coverage.

That's actually a fairly significant improvement - it brings the densely
populated neighborhoods north of downtown Spokane into the night
coverage, as well as the growing suburbs out in Spokane Valley
(Opportunity, Dishman, etc.)

Very respectable for 125 watts.