Re: [IRCA] Correct calls on 1280 Spokane, WA

Re: [IRCA] Correct calls on 1280 Spokane, WA

And now KPTQ has a CP to go to 125 Watts but the directional pattern changes
slightly... but I don't think that will change a heckuva lot except adding a
few more people into their night coverage.

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.