From: amdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of saulamdx
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 11:10 PM
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amdx] [NRC-AM] KWKH-AM 1130

KWKH has been pounding in here for at least the last half hour. Colombia 760
was briefly atop WJR.
Suspected Venezuela on 910. Mexico City 1060 almost equal to KYW at times.
Winnipeg 990. Nothing all that far out. The het on 630 stronger than last
night, but CFCO Chatham ON doesn't help. One new catch, an ad for "downtown
washington" on 1450, and I'm glad I got an area code and hone number,
because it was the station in Washington PA and not the one in Washington
DC. It would be a nice night for a clear to go off.

--- "Paul B. Walker, Jr."
<walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> They may be operating 50KW non directional instead of their 50KW 3
> tower pattern tonight, it's worth a check.
>
> --
> Sincerely,
> Paul B. Walker, Jr.
> www.walkerbroadcasting.com