Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KWKH-AM 1130

KWKH has been pounding in here for at least the last
half hour. Colombia 760 was briefly atop WJR.
Suspected Venezuela on 910. Mexico City 1060 almost
equal to KYW at times. Winnipeg 990. Nothing all that
far out. The het on 630 stronger than last night, but
CFCO Chatham ON doesn't help. One new catch, an ad for
"downtown washington" on 1450, and I'm glad I got an
area code and hone number, because it was the station
in Washington PA and not the one in Washington DC. It
would be a nice night for a clear to go off.

--- "Paul B. Walker, Jr."