Re: [IRCA] TPs, OCT 13: Its an Ill Wind.....

Re: [IRCA] TPs, OCT 13: Its an Ill Wind.....

John,

Yes, a poor morning. You caught more goodies than I did. I think DXAM is
now DXRR (DX Double R), per a call change of late.   I hope this poor
morning is not a factor of the future. I hope we have some more good
Fall cx left!  No JOIR 1260 this morning. That is for sure. Well, as you
say the morning is less than 24 hours away. We can hope for beter cx on
Sunday AM.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin