Re: [IRCA] TP chart 10-13-07

At 08:07 AM 10/13/2007, vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>--
>Good Morning:
>
>The solar indices look great, but conditions were not.  Late 1300 hours when I first got audio from JOUB 774.
>
>Dennis,
>Vanncouver ,WA

Isn't that the truth, Dennis.  If you weren't looking south, you weren't hearing much of anything.  An almost dead band when I started at 13:32, but very gradually came to life with DU stuff.  Following audios heard, with 6 unless
otherwise noted:

279
612  4QR an 8 at 14:31
639  presumed Fiji at 14:00 using S loop, but only 6 to 7
702
738  RFO with a good 7 at 14:05
765
774
792
882
1098  Huge OC at 14:23
1116 pres 4BC
1161
1422
1475  Big signal from Malaysia up to an 8 at 14:17 and 14:30
1494
1503
1512 ?2RN at 14:28 at 7
1557  WYFR at 7 level at 14:38
1566 HLAZ 7 at best
1575  VOA at an 8.  Nice EE ID just before 14:30

That was it.  A/K of absolutely no value today.  Obviously there are many more variables to the ionosphere than just those indices!  .........Walt in Victoria.