Re: [IRCA] Random thoughts on IBOC

Bill:

I whoreheartedly agree with the "Those who ignore this and spend their money
in the latest and greatest technology will not likely survive. Technology
will not save radio, content will."

But again, I htink we need to be a little more patient with IBOC. See where
it goes.

And DXing is just a hobby, but there are those who act as if DXing is their
whole life.. which it shouldn't be.. and isn't for me.

Paul Walker
A Broadcaster and a DX'er