Re: [IRCA] Stopping HD Radio

Hi Bill,

Several years ago, I had a friend who brought one over
to my house. His was PC software that would generate
it's output on the computer monitor.

Looking at the internet, there are some AUDIO spectrum
analyzers that can be bought for less than $100, but
finding RADIO spectrum analyzers is a LOT more
expensive. The other trick is to find one that will go
down 500 kHz as many start 1, 5 or 9 MHz.

If anyone knows of a software controlled radio
spectrum analyzer that will cover the 500 to 30000 kHz
range, and is reasonably priced, please let us know.
Something like this would be very handy in the ham
shack as well.

LXXIII de Joe, KJ8O