Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC - reposting ...

Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC - reposting ...

What wonderful ideas Patrick, it's a good thing you don't own any radio
stations or govern this country.

I'm far from perfect, but cheating and purposuly breaking the laws just
because the other guy is won't solve anything

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.