Re: [IRCA] HD Radio - WGN response

My Dear Comrad Colin-

> If there are no dollars, then there will be no continuing
> commitment. It is that simple.
Not this time around. I believe this is here to stay. BPL received a flack
from just about every group of radio users you can think of, however, it got
passed by the FCC anyhow, didn't it!!

> Trust me: If you come back in a year, I think you will
> be entirely surprised and pleased where it has all gone.
There is a reason for all this digital stuff going on at this time. The so
called 'government' wants total control of your life. I believe that by 2015
there will be no or almost no, over the air broadcast. It will be over a
wire into your home. And everything you hear will be completely controlled
by the North American Union. Thus the reason for BPL. Digital broadcast is
easier to monitor you with, than with analog. (Google: north american union)

> And yes - I know. I am blessed with a location up in the
> North-west... on the Pacific far and away from the
> bulk of the hash and interference.
My radio on BCB is almost useless. Hiss every where. I am in the middle of
the major portion of IBOC users.

Colin, it is past time to wake up. As for BCB DX -- I don't care I have had
my fun for 50 years. It is time to go do something else.

Willis