Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC

What an intriguing thought!

Now, if you wanted to achieve the same effect without breaking any rules,
you could all switch formats to overmodulated Sinaloan tuba music for one
night and create almost the same amount of adjacent-channel havoc that your
pushy IBOC neighbors are inflicting on you!  That might not have enough
treble, though... perhaps an all-Yoko Ono format would be a more accurate
match for the musical contours of IBOC hash.

Come to think of it, maybe we should ask Jim to start using recordings of
IBOC hash in our DX tests, since it seems to plow through everything else on
the channel!  ;)

OK, I'll stop now.  I clearly need some sleep...

73, Tim

P.S.  Just to keep this DX related - no change in the nighttime IBOC picture
from San Diego last night - only KOGO-600, KNX-1070, and KMIK-1580 were
noted.