Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC - earliest known?

Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC - earliest known?

> Foxy writes: I think I can claim the earliest known instance of what
some have
> referred to as "Cheating". I think it was in 1959, when I was still in
> high school.
>
> I was still in high school when I heard KXRN-1220, Renton, Wash.,
doing an HSFB game at night, well past sunset. I graduated from
Corvallis High in 1953.

> Q.R.M.

Ach du Lieber! QRM'ed by the Q.R.Meister!  Ja, ich bin jetzt Nummer
Zwei!

Gee John, they had radio in 1953??? (just kidding)

- Bob, saying, ah fame, 'tis fleeting etc.