Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC - reposting of comments

Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC - reposting of comments

> Very good comments. But both the IRCA & NRC lists are indeed Googled.
10
> minutes after I post something on either list, it ends up on
> broadcasting lists per several engineers I know. They see and read all
> about us and what we hear and report. That is another reason I try to

> Patrick

This implies either (1) that the DXer posting to a DX list has another
DXer
re-posting that material to a "broadcasting list" - or - (2) that a
reader of
a "broadcasting list" (there is Broadcast, RT and the AF that I know of)
is reading the DX list and importing comments from the DX list onto
the broadcasting list.

I read those lists, perhaps not meticulously, but I can't think of any
time this has happened. I would think that broadcasters have neither
the time, interest nor energy to skim DXers' comments from these
lists and put them onto b/c lists. What am I missing? Another list?

I know that many of these comments here do become searchable
by Google but that is a "pull" technology by the reader, where this
comment sounds like "push" technology  ("post ... ends up on... lists")
is being used.

Say, aside to Patrick, a young lady waitress at the local Stone Chase
restaurant moved here 3 months ago from Seaside OR, and when I
casually mentioned "hey, that's in Clatsop County" she was amazed.
(I just really enjoy doing stuff like that). Her name is Lisa. She has,
unfortunately, (for you, I guess) never needed the services of a
locksmith when she lived in Seaside. She is doing pre-med at USF,
where they have a diabetes-related med program.

- Bob