Re: [IRCA] KGA 1510 app

I was able to listen for hours at a time to KGA -- comming in loud and clear all over southern California.  Back in late 1968 -- I was working in San Bernardino.   I would get off work and DX for hours.  I would listen to the overnight DJ at KGA -- named Brad Edwards.    KGA was top 40.  About a week later,  I was about to leave KFXM -- "The Mighty 5 ninety" -- and a guy walks in and asks to speak to the Station Manager.   He was the newly hired night man -- and he told the secretary that his name was "Brad Edwards".    I walked over to him and introduced myself and asked "are you the Brad Edwards that worked at KGA?"    He was amazed that I was one of his fans and that I was able to listen to KGA in San Bernardino.   I wonder what he would say about KGA today.