Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC

Craig,

Very good comments. But both the IRCA & NRC lists are indeed Googled. 10
minutes after I post something on either list, it ends up on
broadcasting lists per several engineers I know. They see and read all
about us and what we hear and report. That is another reason I try to
keep away from terms that would be offensive to radio stations.
   We seem to have a certain amount of CEs in this day that know all
about DXIng and most are active Hams. Yet they refuse to QSL reports. I
would think the CEs that are Hams would be more than happy to QSL, but
they don't. A far cry from 40 years ago, which is sad to see.
One CE told me that he would QSL, but only his Ham station. Strange.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager