Re: [IRCA] KGO Analog only

Actually, I was addressing the whole idea of IBOC requiring a delay. You
stated that stations shut off IBOC during ballgames because of the
delay. Since the station in question here also turned off IBOC because
of the delay indicates that it is a wider problem than just ballgames.
And yes, I understand about the need for a delay to keep profanity etc.
off the air.

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com