Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC

For the record, the complainer was probably me. I told Mr. Ray that
WOR's signal does a credible job here in Maryland, especially during
drive-time and is even audible in the daytime. I mentioned to him that
WOR was getting clobbered by its neighbors on 700 and 720 when they turn
on THEIR IBOC. I was not complaining about WOR itself running IBOC. Mr.
Ray never replied, but made an oblique mention of a listener from
Maryland complaining in another list. I want Mr. Rat and other

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com