[IRCA] 940 WGRP PA and CINW Montreal

There is no way WGRP Greenville PA, which IDed and
included WLOA Farrell in the ID, is the two watts
listed in the last NRC directory. 100000watts.com
lists as 1000. I haven't yet ordered the new NRC log
so I am wondering if they got a power boost at night.
Anyhow, they have Sporting news radio at 2105 ELT and
are tearing into Montreal which - get this - has music
right now - Saturday Night Soul. Guess the talk format
doesn't hold for them 24/7.