Re: [IRCA] KOHI Still Atop 1600 Long After LSS

Re: [IRCA] KOHI Still Atop 1600 Long After LSS

Saul,

I did not use the term on purpose, as the term is negative towards the
radio stations. Les Rayburn told me that stations do not like that term
used as in most cases they are not on high power on purpose. It is an
accident. Do we really need to use terms to iritate radio stations?
I  feel there are many other ways to say this other than something the
station would take offense at.  Sure, state the station may be on high
power, but my feeling is to stay away from terms the iritate the
broadcasters. Don't we want a decent relationship between the DXer and
the station?

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin