Re: [IRCA] TPs for 09-19-07 From Masset : Sri Lanka heard!

Re: [IRCA] TPs for 09-19-07 From Masset : Sri Lanka heard!

Quoting WALTER SALMANIW <salmaniw@xxxxxxx>:

  VOA 1170 remains a regular with

> great reception all the way through the morning.

Interesting you're hearing this rather than the South Korean we hear at
Grayland.  Maybe you're closer to VOA's main lobe up there.

  TAs last night

> started very well.  Algiers on 981 a highlight at 04:30, but did not
>
> last too long, so we all turned in at a reasonable hour.

Possibly the best TA opening in a solar cycle down here .  Will be intrigued to
see what you heard, and how you heard it.   Most of the DX here was having to
deal with nighttime splatter, so was not incredibly readable most of the time,
but to hear a dozen TA audios here, even at threshold level, is no mean feat.

(more)good DX up there.

Nick