Re: [IRCA] WOR and IBOC

If WOR is only concerned with the "local" and not dx market, then why does
it persist in using 50kW at night?  Wouldn't 5-10kW at night serve its local
market?  Perhaps the FCC should re-examine this issue  There are numerous
50kW stations that are only permitted to operate during daylight at max
power because of "clear channel" interference.  I would love to see the
stations get their just desserts if they had to choose between IBOC and
50kW.  Unfortunately, we live in the Golden Rule Era.  He who has the
gold.... But then, what else is new?
Gil NN4CW