[IRCA] WOR and IBOC

Okay, does anyone have a handle on how much interference that WOR is
receiving from WGN at night within WOR's NIF. That is at the crux of the
issue as far as WOR should be concerned. If they are receiving
interference now, it means that IBOC is a determinant to WOR. If not, we
will have to take a second look. If WLW fires up its IBOC what kind of
effect will it have on WOR? If WOR has no interference now, will it
then? Will things get worse in mid-winter when sky-wave signals are
stronger?

I think that the answers to the above questions will help everyone
understand a bit about the extent that IBOC is a problem or not.

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com