Re: [IRCA] Sat 9/15 dx report

OK Brother Moderate, I consider myself a moderate also.  Everybody attacks moderates, so be ready to duck.

IBOC will definitely ruin much of AM dx if it continues and gets worse.  The biggest problem would appear to be from the 10-50 kw stations using it.  Below that (unless you are close to the
xmtr) it may not be quite as bad.  I suspect we have to have some patience.  With all the faults about HD that have been brought to the fore I cannot see a mad rush to obtain it, especially at
the price.

Don