[IRCA] A response from Clear-Channel

"Thanks for the comments. I'm trying to collect all the data I can get
since the recent authorization for nighttime operation of our digital
carriers. It appears that your receive location is about 190 degrees
from the station in Vancouver. While your location is getting pretty
deep into their null, I'm surprised to hear that you are no longer able
to receive them at all, considering you're only about 50 miles from the
transmitter site. I've had reports from a listener in Hillsboro, OR
that they were able to null-out the KEX digital carriers enough to
receive a station on 1200 from Soquel, CA (about 600 miles away), and
KOFI (1180) in Kalispell, MT (about 450 miles away). Have you
considered adjusting your antenna?
"

I have not replied yet.

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator - CoffeeCrew.Com | DXer.CA