Re: [IRCA] TPs for 9Sep07

Bill,

With AM band changing so much with IBOC, the noise levels, QRM from more
NSP stations, more high power, etc. It has crossed my mind to give it
all up, sell the houses, etc, and take my radio and move to the West
side of Kauai or maybe Guam. It would be easier to do as I am still on
American soil, but I would finally be rid of all the mess. I don't know
if I would, but I have sure thought a lot about it in the past year or
two. with Bob gone, what is there to keep me?  I could be a locksmith
anywhere. It is a thought though. One thing for certain, I would have my
dream of being able to DX what I want to hear for the rest of my life.
And QSLs QSLs QSLs.. Most people would never consider it as they have
families, and other committments I don't have. But it is a thought.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager