Re: [IRCA] TPs for 9Sep07

Patrick,

I gotta tell you, I've wondered why you don't do just that. I would
in your shoes, in a heart beat (easy to say.) I'd vote for Guam.  I
suspect the coast of living is maybe a bit less.  Why not do a
DXpedition this winter while business is slow?  Check it out!

When my high school class turned 65 (we are still a very close group)
we voted in a new class motto: "If not now, WHEN?"  You can see the
results for me!  One of our motivations is that we have started to
lose a number of classmates.... almost all to cancer.  Is a big motivator.

That exploratory DXpedition might not be a bad way to spend a couple
of weeks in February or March.

John B.
P.S.  How is your Spanish??? I bet that they could use a locksmith on
Easter Island!