Re: [IRCA] TPs for 9Sep07

Pat, if you want to pick up Filipino stations, maybe you should DX from
the Philippines. (wink).  My son asked me one day, if you want to pick
up those stations so badly, why don't you go to where those station
broadcast?  You know what, he has a point.

Bill

Patrick Martin wrote:
> Walt,
>
> Glad to hear another nabbed a Filipino this morning. Man, you guys
> should have been on the coast. I was in Filipino Heaven. They were
> everywhere it seemed. Your Filipino on 1017 was DYRP Iloilo City, That
> and DZEC 1062 were the strongest of the lot.
> Great going Walt.
>
> 73,

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland
Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokane.philcobill.com