Re: [IRCA] 1490 KFIR 720

Hey Patrick,
Only Russia, eh? hi.  That's pretty cool.  I checked out KFIR a
little bit this evening while driving.  It almost sounded like it was
propagating. Weak, stronger, crummy, better, etc.  Still in was in
pretty good at times and like I said before, it was never in, with
the exception of late H.S. football games.   Right now at home, it's
50-50 with KDWN which is entirely unusual from what I'm used to.
Basically, both are not in well.
73- Doug