Re: [IRCA] 1490 KFIR 720

Doug,

KFIR has done something. That is for sure. But I must admit when they
moved from 1370 to 720, their signal went to pot. According to the DJ
who QSL'd my report, his letter says their coverage is much poorer now
do to the mismatch of the 1370 tower. Maybe they finally got it loaded
up correctly. The difference here is quite a bit for the distance
during the day and yes I do hear KFIR mixing with KDWN at night now. Not
strong, but they are only 184 watts I believe, but I'll bet the 184
covers Sweethome and the area very well. I used to hear alot of TP/DU DX
on 720, but not any of late other than Russia on occasion, but that is
when KFIR is on lp at night. I used to hear DYOK Philippines often in
the Fall.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager