Re: [IRCA] More coax experiments

> Did you know that you can get shielded CAT5 cable?

I'd try just regular audio wire such as Belden 8451 or the Grainger
equivalent.  The twist isn't as tight as CAT5, but should be more than
adequate for LW and MW.  It can be used with a normal crimp-on RJ-45 plug as
well.  I have a roll of that around and may try making up a cable.  It'd be
simple to add a switch off my existing adapter box for a selectable ground.
That way I could do an immediate A/B to see what effect the added ground
has.

A work in progress - but at least there is progress!

Craig Healy