Re: [IRCA] Good day ! Super Radio

Bob,

I thought about buying an R 390 a few times some years back, but after
my neighbor put in the electic fencing for the cattle, I knew the
handwriting was on the wall using any radio w/o a noise blanker. That is
why I got rid of the SP-600. All three of my receivers have noise
blankers (R8,SPR4, and R-1000). Other than that, my noise level here is
very low. The noise blankers do take out the impulse noise of the
clicking of the fence. Sometimes the noise is quite low and other times
more noisy. It varies a bit by the weather.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager