Re: [IRCA] Good day ! Super Radio

I very rarely go Patrick, was just a coincidense, one of them was two houses
from my parents house and my wife wanted to walk up so I went along and
found one for three dollars. The other again I think my wife wanted to stop
and I found another one for almost nothing. I'm hoping to find a 390A soon,
hi! I do always scan them from my car as I drive by though, never know what
you'll see.

Bob Young
Millbury, MA