Re: [IRCA] Good day ! Super Radio

Actually the noise blanker in my 390A works very good, much better than the
older radios I have, for example flourescent buzz is almost eliminated with
no corresponding distortion like the older radios. I don't know if it's
still a pos-neg peak clipper like the older ones but if it is it is a much
improved version. I never even use it in the SP-600 I have as it's almost
useless, it distorts the signal but the 390A's is great.

Bob Young
Millbury, MA