Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

Bob,

The answers from my originial question keeps coming in. The reason I
mentioned moving on was from all of the flack. I also have gotten two
complaint e mails from people about all of the "Non DX" on the list.  We
have a tendecy to get off topic too often I guess. After all, this is a
DX list. I felt my originial e mail question about CFB/CFL was dealing
with the QRM, which of course in radio related.
In this day, there seems to be a lot of things on the horizon to cause
QRM. But for the record, I plan to stay totally with regular light
bulbs.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin