Re: [IRCA] OT Posts ? [ was CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)]

--- Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Bob,
>
> The answers from my originial question keeps coming in. The reason I
> mentioned moving on was from all of the flack. I also have gotten two
> complaint e mails from people about all of the "Non DX" on the list.

*** I don't see that anyone is preventing anyone else from posting DX.
OTOH there hasn't been much DX posted the past few days. Ergo, since
this is the end of April after all, maybe there isn't much DX to be
had.

I guess I just don't understand the fuss. Maybe it is easier to
complain than to hit the "delete" key, which one has to do eventually
anyway ?

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]