[IRCA] OT - but suitable Monday afternoon amusement...

[IRCA] OT - but suitable Monday afternoon amusement...

I did a live radio interview today on the subject
of specialty coffee -- on CBC Radio - Saskatchewan
If anyone is remotely interested in what a
really nervous person sounds like on the
radio, go check it out on my www.coffeecrew.com site.

I guess I can post it here because it kind of does
involve radio and some remote aspect of radio
listening.

Direct link here:
http://www.coffeecrew.com/images/stories/podcasts/CBC_Regina_Live_March12_2007.mp3

Best 73 and a special shout to those just returning from the weekends SWL-Fest in Kulpsville
--
Colin Newell - Victoria B.C. Canada
www.coffeecrew.com  |  www.dxer.ca