Re: [IRCA] TPs for 03-12-07

Quoting vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx:

> Listened from 1247-1430 ut

You seem to do better w/NHK1 on 666 than I do, Dennis.  But China turned up
here on 639 also, though not strong.

This morning was another odd one here, with the usual NHK2 big guns rather
subdued, and suffering from SAHs and suchlike.  Then I realized that 963, 936
and 855 were all delivering audio, sometimes quite good audio, so it was
obviously time to tune more carefully.

Details will be sent out this evening, but high points were, Anhui, China on
936 with an ID; think I have an ID on 963 from China, as it went from some
oriental language (got to check the recording) to, I believe, Russian just
after 1400UT; also North Korea on 873 //2850.  All relogs, but such relogs only
turn up during good conditions or DXpeditions.

This DST really fouls up the early morning DXing, as I have to now rush off to
work as the DX continues.

best wishes,

Nick