[IRCA] Feb 23 TPs

Plenty of carriers again this morning.    The upper band seems to be
favoured, with solid carriers on 1521, 1566, and 1575.   Interestingly
the lower band carriers appear to be primarily DU, with the higher
frequency carriers being TPs.     I did notice a carrier on 954 about 15
Hz low, which intrigued me, as I've certainly never noted the Japanese
station there to be off frequency.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta