Re: [IRCA] Feb 23 TPs

The earlier promise didn't really develop into a lot here, as unlike the
last couple of mornings there really wasn't any sunrise enhancement.
The only audio I managed to catch was from Adelaide's 5AN on 891.
Without any audio to listen to I was playing with Spectran and noted a
couple more interesting things.  On 1206 I had a decent carrier, but
apparently my regular Chinese carrier, as it was pretty much on
frequency.   On 1584 I was seeing 3 carriers, with the one being well
off channel, high by about  65 Hz or so.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta